Hello Friends & Family!
I’m so excited to invite you to join me in Punta Cana for my Big Birthday Bash - Part 2! Many of you attended my bday bash in Jamaica in 2007, so let’s get ready to party with old friends (and a few new ones) in 2017. I hope you all can attend, as I’ve researched and selected the all-inclusive Paradisus Palma Real Resort. To get the best deal, I’ve signed a contract for our 4 days/3 night stay there (Thurs, 12/7 to Sun, 12/10). Since some of you may travel farther than others, if you’d like to stay longer please let our travel agent know.
Please Note: This is an adults only trip but if you prefer to bring children (under the age of 21), please keep in mind that our itinerary will include a dance club and a welcome party with alcohol.
Here's what you need to do to attend:
- Check out the information about the trip
- Hotel Information - This is where you will find general information about the resort.
- Booking Information - This is where you will find the Pricing and Payment Information
- Itinerary - This is where you will find the exciting plans for the trip. This information is being fleshed out now, so you'll want to check back in a few weeks.
- Frequently Asked Questions - This is where you'll find answers to the most common questions about the trip. If you have a question that has not already been answered, please email our travel agent so she can answer your question and update the FAQs for the next person.
- Submit your Reservation Form and Payment Form and links below by Monday 5/1 to secure your spot. If you plan to attend, but need an extension for the deposit, please submit the reservation form now and email our travel agent for options.
- Submit your time-off request at work!
- Start putting money aside for the trip (payment plans require full payment by September 15th)
- Obtain your U.S. passport or renew your passport. Do this NOW. Please note your passport needs to be valid at least through July 2018.
- Get ready to wear that two-piece bathing suit (we have 8 months - LOL!!)
- Keep an open mind about the trip… I’m in the early planning stages but have several things already in motion.
If you have any questions that are not covered already under the FAQs, please let me or Tiffany, our travel agent know.
Look forward to seeing you all in “The DR” soon!
Thanks & take care ~